Saturday, September 22, 2012

And Well Met

Being an account of the travels, trials but mostly experiments and experiences in fermentation and brewing during the Current Middle Ages.

I'm keeping this primarily as a means to record my brewing and fermenting crafts while participating in the SCA here in the Barony of al-Barran, Kingdom of the Outlands.

My wife and family are new to the SCA, and quite excited about various crafts and lore. Brewing, especially, interests me, and part of doing a good job there is recording measurements, times and experiences. Over the last two weeks I have benefited greatly from reading mailing lists, blogs and posts about the art of medieval brewing, and I want to contribute to that stockpile - as I've noticed a whole lot of dead links where the art is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment